WARRANTY:- 10 YEARS ALL PARTS
Unit Model HPX031HSS
2.5 Ton Horizontal Geothermal Heat Pump EER 26.0
- FEATURE INFORMATION
- UNIT PERFORMANCE
Buy 2.5 Ton Horizontal Geothermal Heat Pump EER 26.0 at Miamihp
One of the top US producers of 2.5 Horizontal geothermal heat pumps with an EEr-26.0 rating is the Miami Heat Pump. Our top priority and motivation are to provide excellent customer service. You can purchase any type of geothermal heat pump from Miami Heat Pump, which has the expertise and is focused on producing a wide range of geothermal products. Every day, the best examples of our equipment and technology were delivered to every part of the country.
Miami Heat Pump is dependable and effective at producing environmentally friendly, energy-saving heating pumps. Our goal is to encourage Americans to use geothermal energy and conserve energy. Utilizing these products not only meets your heating and cooling needs, but they are also extremely environmentally friendly, reducing the likelihood of greenhouse gas emissions to almost zero.
Why use 2.5 Ton Horizontal Geothermal Heat Pump USA
- Works in all climates: Because the ground source heat pump uses constant underground temperatures throughout the year, it can function effectively in both hot and cold climates. (Air source heat pumps, on the other hand, are less effective at cooling in extremely high temperatures and less effective at heating in extremely low temperatures.)
- Long lifespan: Geothermal heat pumps are exceptional in that they have a very long lifespan. It is reasonable to anticipate that the underground infrastructure will last for 50 years. The heat pump and exchanger in the above-ground equipment will need to be replaced sooner, most likely after about two decades.
- Highly effective: The coefficient performance of GSPHs ranges from 3 to 5. This is 45% more efficient than conventional HVAC systems, according to EnergyStar, making it the most efficient heating and cooling system available.
- Low operating costs: Because of their high operating efficiency, geothermal heat pump systems consume comparatively little electricity, which significantly lowers energy costs.
- Quick payback: According to Energy.gov, GHPs have a payback period of 2–10 years because of utility bill savings.
- Environment-friendly: Ground source heat pumps operate without burning any fuel. If you can get your electricity from clean sources, a GSHP can run with no emissions. They need comparatively little electricity.
How does 2.5-ton Horizontal Geothermal Heat Pump work?
Plastic piping is buried in six-foot-deep trenches on your property to create a horizontal closed loop. The system is entirely sealed so that it won’t come into contact with groundwater. A horizontal ground loop is typically made up of several trenches that are each about 250 feet long. Following the installation of the piping, the trenches are backfilled, after which you can add landscaping or even a driveway. High-density polyethylene plastic is used to make the fused-together piping. Plastic has a long lifespan and ought to endure for at least fifty years.
A fluid that circulates through the ground loop and absorbs heat is housed inside the piping. The heated fluid is delivered to the heat pump, which uses a heat exchanger to absorb the heat. The process then continues with the fluid being returned to the ground loop to absorb more heat.
The option for a ground loop that requires the most space, taking up to half an acre, is a horizontal ground loop. You can choose a vertical closed loop if you don’t have this much room.
How Does Geothermal Heating and Cooling Work in Your Home?
The fluid is circulated to the heat pump after the outdoor loop fluid absorbs the heat. The heat pump’s refrigerant absorbs a significant amount of low-temperature heat. A compressor compresses the refrigerant as it cycles through it, increasing the heat level in the process. Finally, the heat is transferred from the refrigerant to your heat distribution system by way of another heat exchanger. The refrigerant works on the same heat exchange principle as your refrigerator and is a component of a closed system.
How to Reduce Your Heating Bills with Geothermal Heat Pumps
It’s not about a 2.5-ton Horizontal Heat Pump, it’s a geothermal heat pump that doesn’t use fuel to generate heat, it is extremely efficient. Instead, it is capturing the free heat that is already present underground. Geothermal heat pumps are a very effective way to heat your home because they use heat that already exists rather than creating heat by burning fossil fuels. The only expense is the electricity needed to power the pump. You will receive three free watts of heat energy from the ground for every watt of electricity you use to power the heat pump, for a total of four watts of heat energy. Electric baseboards, in contrast, only produce one watt of heat for every watt of electricity used.
Sustainability of 2.5-ton Horizontal Geothermal Heat Pump
Geothermal energy is environmentally friendly, but not all cities and nations produce electricity in the same way. Using geothermal energy and geothermal products can help prevent this potentially dangerous condition and conserve energy for future generations.
Purchase a 2.5-tonne horizontal geothermal heat pump with an EER of 26.0, a stainless-steel cabinet, a drain pan, and a fan motor with variable speed. Look under the product tab on our website, MiamiHP.com, for more detailed information. Contact us today!
|CABINET-||Stainless Steel, Insulated Evaporator Section, Access Panels|
|DRAIN PAN-||Stainless Steel, Insulated|
|SAFETY-||High/Low Press, Switches, Condensate Over Flow Switch, Overload Protection, AntiShort Cycle Relays, Lock Out Relays|
|REF CIRCUITS-||Thermal Expension Valve 1 Circuit|
|BLOWERS-||Centifugal Galvanized Wheel, X13 BLDC Motor|
|COND COIL-||Coaxial Cupronickel Heat Exchanger|
|EVAP COIL-||Copper Tubes, Alumininium Fins|
|EVAP COOLING CAPACITY – BTU/HR||WLHP 31,000||GWHP 39,000||GLHP 31,800|
|HEATING CAP. – BTUIHR (HEAT PUMP MODE)||WLHP 36,000||GWKP 27,000||GLHP 20,000|
|FACE VELOCITY – FPM||277|
|COIL ENTERING AIR TEMP. DB/WB- F||80.6/66.2|
|AIR VOLUME – CFM||1000|
|BLOWER SIZE & QTY||10”x7” / 1|
|FAN MOTOR-HP&QTY||1/3 / 1||FLA(EA)= 2.8A|
|WATER FLOW – GPM||7.5|
|ENTERING WATER TEMP. °F||WLHP 86.0||GWHP 59.0||GLHP 77.0|
|WATER PRESS. DROP – FT H2O||17.1|
|NO. OF CIRCUIT CAPACITY STEPS||1/1|
|TYPE & OTY||Scroll/1||RLA(EA)= 14.7 A||LRA(EA)=72.5 A|
|VOLTAGE RATING I PHASE / HERTZ||230/1/60|
|E.E.R.||WLHP 16.0||GWHP 26.0||GLHP 17.6|
|C.O.P (HEAT-PUMP ONLY)||WLHP 4.8||GWHP 4.1||GLHP 3.6|
|MIN AMP. / MAX FUSE – AMPS.||24/35|
|DIMENSION W” X L X H”||21.50” X 33.50” X 20.75”|
|WEIGHT – NET – LBS.||210|
|WATER CONNECTION SIZE||3/4|
|DRAIN CONNECTION SIZE||3/4|