WARRANTY:- 10 YEARS ALL PARTS
Unit Model HPX060VSS
5.0/5 Ton Vertical Geothermal Heat Pump
- FEATURE INFORMATION
- UNIT PERFORMANCE
- General Information
How Does a 5-Ton Vertical Geothermal Heat Pump Operate?
Horizontal loops would need an unreasonable amount of land, so vertical systems are frequently used in large commercial structures and educational institutions. Vertical loops are also used when the soil is too shallow for trenching because they disturb the existing landscaping the least. Holes with a diameter of roughly four inches are drilled between 20 and 400 feet deep for a vertical system. Inserting two pipes into the hole, joining them at the bottom with grout to form a loop and increasing performance. The vertical loops also referred to as the manifold, horizontal pipe, trenches, and the building’s heat pump, are connected by the horizontal pipe.
Advantages of 5-ton Vertical Geothermal Heat Pump USA
- Geothermal energy requires little upkeep and is durable.
- Geothermal energy’s long-term cost savings.
- Your home’s value will increase thanks to geothermal energy.
- There are no obvious HVAC systems outside of your house.
- Geothermal energy is renewable and good for the environment.
- Geothermal energy is advantageous in almost all geographical regions, climates, and weather patterns.
- Geothermal power can be used in almost all homes and businesses.
- Geothermal energy provides secure, comfortable heating.
- Going off the grid
- There are geothermal incentive programs.
Using a vertical geothermal heat pump
Large commercial buildings and educational institutions frequently use these systems because the land area needed for horizontal loops would be prohibitive. Because they disrupt the existing landscaping the least, vertical loops are also used when the soil is too shallow for trenching.
Will the price of energy drop with a geothermal heat pump?
Your heat pump’s design and operation will have an impact on operating costs. How much money you save on energy costs depends on the system you replace. the annual cost savings of installing a typical ground source heat pump in a typical four-bedroom home, taking into account any recommended radiator upgrades.
Savings from geothermal heating and cooling systems USA
Instead of discussing the expenses, let’s talk about the savings. A 30% federal tax credit is currently available for installing geothermal systems in homes. Most states and electric utilities also provide grants or rebates to homeowners who install geothermal energy systems. Price reductions for geothermal heat pumps may result as a result. The cost of electricity will also increase significantly on your utility bills. Heating requirements account for an estimated 42% of household energy consumption. Depending on the site’s specifics, using geothermal systems could cut this usage in half. For greenhouse gas emissions, the same is true.
Buy 5.0/5 Ton Vertical Geothermal Heat Pump USA
Miami Heat Pump’s production of 5 ton vertical geothermal heat pumps offers year-round heating and cooling with affordable, environmentally friendly, low-maintenance purchasing options for commercial and residential use. You can cut your energy and electricity costs by up to 80% by using natural energy.
Best in design, a beautiful illustration of modern technology, and top-notch mechanical equipment. Your questions about heating and cooling can be answered by a 5.0 vertical geothermal heat pump. Once Miami geothermal products are installed in your property, you can enjoy years of hassle-free living.
5.0 Vertical Geothermal Heat Pump Features:
- Pan and cabinet are made of stainless steel.
- Motor with variable fan speed.
- Unit HPXo6oVSS model.
- Lockout for condensate overflow.
- Low-temperature protection for water coils.
- Timer for random restarts.
- Each unit is top-performing and environmentally friendly.
- The anti-short cycle timer.
- With LED indicator in test mode.
- Conformal coating to prevent condensation and humidity.
- Filter-drier for refrigerant and discharge muffler.
- Ports for high and low pressure.
Compared to other heat pump manufacturers The best national warranty offered in the United States is for Miami heat pumps. Depending on your needs, enjoy a comfortable heating or cooling environment in your home. Miami heat pumps are efficient and effective in both extreme cold and sweltering heat conditions. Purchasing Miami Geothermal heat pump products will make you happy and bring satisfaction to your life.
Purchase the 5.0 Ton Vertical Geothermal Heat Pump with a Variable Speed Fan Motor and a Stainless-Steel Cabinet and Drain Pan. Look under the product tab on our website for more specific information. Visit Miamihp for more information if you need it. for more information, please contact us today!
- CABINET – Stainless Steel, Insulated Evaporator Section, Access Panels
- DRAIN PAN – Stainless Steel, Insulated
- SAFETY – High/Low Press, Switches, Condensate Over Flow Switch, Overload Protection, AntiShort Cycle Relays – Lock Out Relays
- BLOWERS – Centifugal Galvanized Wheel, X13 ECM Motor
- REF CIRCUITS – Thermal Expension Valve 1 Circuit
- COND COIL – Coaxial Cupronickel Heat Exchanger
- EVAP COIL – Copper Tubes, Alumininium Fins
- REFRIGERANT – R-410A
- EVAP COOLING CAPACITY – BTU/HR WLHP 60,000 GWHP 68,000 GLHP 63,000
- HEATING CAP. – BTU/HR WLHP 70,000 GWKP 58,000 GLHP 45,000
- FACE VELOCITY – FPM 334
- COIL ENTERING AIR TEMP. DB/WB – F 80.6/66.2
- AIR VOLUME – CFM 1900
- ESP – INH2O 0.6
- BLOWER SIZE & QTY – 10”x10” / 1
- FAN MOTOR-HP&QTY – 3/4 / 1 FLA(EA)= 6.0 A
- WATER FLOW – GPM 15.0
- ENTERING WATER TEMP. °F WLHP 86.0 GWHP 59.0 GLHP 77
- WATER PRESS. DROP – FT H2O 14.5
- NO. OF CIRCUIT CAPACITY STEPS 1/1
- TYPE & OTY Scroll/1 RLA(EA) = 26.4 A LRA(EA)=134 A
- VOLTAGE RATING I PHASE / HERTZ 230/1/60
- E.E.R. WLHP 16.0 GWHP 22.0 GLHP 17.2
- C.O.P (HEAT-PUMP ONLY) WLHP 4.5 GWHP 4.1 GLHP 3.6
- MIN AMP. / MAX FUSE – AMPS. 39/60
- DIMENSION W” X L X H” 26” X 24” X 34”
- WEIGHT – NET – LBS. 330
- WATER CONNECTION SIZE 1
- DRAIN CONNECTION SIZE 3/4
Let me know Contact for more information – Due to High volume, and availabity of parts..Shipping might be delayed..
- Toll Free: (866)-407-8535
- Fax: (866)-407-8535
- Visit – http://www.miamihp.com/