WARRANTY:- 10 YEARS ALL PARTS
Commercial Geothermal WSHP HPW Series
Miami Heat Pump geothermal WSHP HPW series is made for extreme summer or winter conditions. The Miami Heat Pump product line offer the option of introducing a fixed amount of outside air year-round or a modulating economizer to provide free cooling or heating when outdoor conditions are unfavorable.
Use and watch how geothermal WSHP HPW series heat pumps heating and coolling internal environments of your office/home. A clean, reliable and energy saving heat pumps can give you more than your cooling or heating needs. A dual-source heat pump combines an air source heat pump with a geothermal heat pump. These appliances combine the best of both systems. Dual source heat pumps have higher efficiency rating than air source units, but are not as efficient as geothermal heat pumps.
Various Configuration options available (please see PDF File )
- HPW150V- 12.5 ton Geothermal HP water to air
- HPW180HCSS-15.0 ton Geothermal HP
- HPW240HCSS-20.0 ton Geothermal HP
- HPW300HCSS-25.0 ton Geothermal HP
- HPW360- 30.0 Ton Geothermal HP
- HPW180VCSS-15.0 TON Geothermal HP
- HPW300 Specification Capacity Data Sheet
- HPW240 Specification Capacity Data Sheet
- HPW210 Specification Capacity Data Sheet
- Specification for Commercial Units
- Brochure commercial HPW series
Everything you need to know about the Commercial Geothermal WSHP HPW Series
Commercial Geothermal WSHP HPW Series is an environmentally friendly heating and cooling system that uses the earth’s natural heat to provide comfort for your business. Miami Heat Pump’s WSHP HPW series geothermal heat pumps are designed for harsh summer or winter climates. The Miami Heat Pump product line gives customers the choice between introducing a constant volume of outdoor air throughout the year and using a modulating economizer to provide free cooling or heating when the weather outside is unfavorable.
What is a commercial geothermal WSHP?
A commercial geothermal heat pump is a device that transfers heat energy from a subsurface source to a building or other facility. The subsurface source can be groundwater, a geothermal reservoir, or ambient air. Commercial geothermal heat pumps are used to provide heating, cooling, and hot water for buildings and other facilities.
The different types of commercial geothermal heat pump USA have
There are three main types of commercial geothermal heat pumps: water-to-water, water-to-air, and air-to-air. Each type has its own set of benefits and drawbacks, so it’s important to choose the right one for your needs.
- Water-to-water pumps are the most common type. They use a water tank to store excess heat, which can then be used to heat or cool your building. These pumps are typically reliable and energy-efficient, and they can be used for both large and small buildings.
- Water-to-air pumps are less common but can be a good choice for buildings with a high cooling load. They use a water tank to store excess heat, which is then blown through the building’s air vents to cool it down. These pumps are often more expensive to install than water-to-water pumps, but they can be more efficient in the long run.
- Air-to-air pumps are the least common type, but they can be a good choice for buildings with a high heating load. They use a water tank to store excess heat, which is then blown through the building’s air vents to heat it up. These pumps are often more expensive to install than water-to-water pumps, but they can be more efficient in the long run.
How does a commercial geothermal WSHP HPW Series work?
A commercial geothermal heat pump system is made up of two main components: the heat pump and the ground loop. The heat pump extracts heat from the ground and uses it to heat your building in the winter, and extracts heat from the building to cool it in the summer. The ground loop is a series of pipes that run underground and transfer heat from the ground to the heat pump.
If you are looking for a cost-effective and energy-efficient way to heat and cool your business, then a commercial geothermal heat pump is a great option. These systems are reliable and can save you money on your energy bills.
Benefits of Commercial Geothermal HPW Series Miami USA
We have already discussed what geothermal systems are. To summarize, these systems function similarly to other HVAC systems, with the exception that geothermal systems use the ground rather than air. We haven’t talked about how geothermal heat pumps (GHP) operate in large structures. Commercial geothermal heat pumps are also growing in popularity as the use of green technology does. They are not only environmentally friendly, but they also have low operating costs.
ROI: Here in the United States, geothermal technology sales are increasing. Particularly in warehouses, offices, apartment complexes, and military bases. In locations that experience constant or intense heat, it is especially useful.
Tax Credits: They can be offset if you’re worried about the up-front costs. Investment tax credits are offered by the federal government as new, environmentally friendly technology is developed. The credit may be used to offset some of the extra expenses associated with installing or upgrading a commercial geothermal heat pump. Nevertheless, it is getting smaller as we speak. The tax credit is getting smaller every year after initially being much higher.
Better cash flow: The ability to increase the organizational cash flow is one of the commercial geothermal solutions’ most obvious advantages. Owners of businesses start saving energy right away after installation. These needs, including the production of hot water and internal heating and cooling, are met using free energy taken from the earth’s core.
Long lifespan and low upkeep: The lengthy lifespan and minimal maintenance needs of these systems are additional factors that make them appealing in this regard. The underground piping system, which is responsible for a large portion of the geothermal solution cost, is known to last for more than 40 years. It also needs little maintenance, which lowers the frequent energy-related costs incurred by various commercial entities.
Flexibility in design: A well-designed space is now crucial for the majority of commercial spaces, if not all of them. Commercial geothermal solutions give architects and business owners complete creative freedom when designing and furnishing spaces because they take up less space than traditional central plant systems.
Substantial on-site adaptability: Additionally, geothermal solutions enable a high degree of flexibility in commercial spaces where not every square foot has a tenant. When each tenant is confirmed, the heat pumps for each space can be installed, along with the ground heat exchanger loop and building water loop.
Features of the Miami Commercial Geothermal WSHP HPW Series USA include:
- Cabinet made of stainless steel with a nominal capacity of 12.0 to 80.0 tones
- Different Voltage Ratings
- Galvanized Housings & Blower
- High-Performance Compactors for scrolling
- Condenser Coils Made of Cupro-Nickel
- Circuits for several refrigerators
- A variety of safeguards
- There are numerous configuration options (please see PDF File)
- Applications for a water-side economizer with only fresh air
- Variable frequency drive (VFD)
Miami Heat Pump in the USA is dedicated to creating long-lasting, energy-efficient geothermal products for commercial use. using the best engineers with extensive professional experience, mechanical equipment, and the most recent technology. Never before has advanced, high-efficiency control been so practical or simple. We offer it for a very reasonable cost. Contact us for more information.